Membership - Get Involved with Audubon
Become a part of the greater effort to protect wildlife and conserve our natural resources. Join our 200+ members who strive to protect and enjoy the birds and other wildlife of Hot Springs Village.
There's so much to do in the Village! When you're trying to decide which groups are of interest to you, be sure to check out HSV Audubon.
Membership is really a tremendous value at only
$15.00 per year ($25 couples) Annually
especially when you consider the benefits:
- Reports, articles and other items of interest provided via e-mail blasts, our website and in the Village Voice
- Monthly programs presented by a variety of knowledgeable and interesting speakers
- Birding and nature classes or camps
- Bird seed, house and feeder sales
- Contributions to worthy causes such as bird or habitat rehabilitation and youth education
- Sharing good times with others who have common interests
- Field trips with other members to local birding, natural and ecological locations
- Participate in national citizen science projects like the Great Backyard Bird Count or Christmas Bird Count
- Explore and improve Village wildlife habitats
It’s hard to believe you’re offered all this for less than $1.50 per month. Please take a few moments to dig out your checkbook and a pen to become a new member today!
As a member of HSV Audubon, you agree to practice birding ethics, respect wildlife, it's environment and the rights of others.You understand that field activities may include encounters with wildlife, walking, operating a golf cart or driving and release HSV Audubon from all liability.
Become a member now.
Fill out the Membership Application below
You can pay by check or cash at the next meeting, or mail it with your check payable to HSV AUDUBON
($15 single, $25 couple)
21 Terreno Lane, Hot Springs Village, AR 71909
Upcoming monthly meetings:
Don’t miss this chance to see the breathtaking work of Wilderness Photographer Nancy Uggla.
April showers bring May flowers - Perfect time for Susan Hooks
Birds may surprise you — sometime they tell you how smart they are. Rachel Houston will tell you more.