Stock up for Spring!
Welcome your feeder friends with TOP QUALITY seeds, shipped straight from the mill to Hot Springs Village. Plus, your purchase will help fund HSV Audubon programs to protect birds, their habitat, and educational events including Halberg Ecology Camp scholarships for area youth. Now that's something to sing about.
You asked for it - You got it!
Now available in 10-pound bags, too.
Spring Bird Supply Sale
Order February 9 through March 11, 2018
Get Big convenient 20-pound bags, or the easy-to-handle 10-pound bags of seed, fresh from the mill to Hot Springs Village:
- Black Oil Sunflower Seed (versatile & popular) 10# for $12, or 20# for $24
- Supreme Blend (no Millet, thank you) 10# for $13, or 20# for $26
- No Mess, No Millet (100% edible, hulled seeds, plus nuts) 10# for $18, or 20# for $36
- Sunflower Hearts (100% edible sunflower hearts) 10# for $20, or 20# for $39
We've added a few things
- 12" hanging birdbath with Audubon logo, pictured above. $21 (limited supply)
- 5 lb bag of Nyjer thistle (attracts a variety of birds, especially finches) $12
- Nyjer thistle tube feeder - holds 1.5 lbs. $12 (limited supply)
HAND CRAFTED feeders and bird houses:
- Platform Feeder $28 or complete (feeder, cone and post) $40
- Bluebird Nest Box $28 or complete (house, cone and post) $40
- INSTALLATION of a complete set within HSV for (bargin!) $10
- Log suet feeder $5
Call Wayne Krone, 501-922-0711 or
Adolph Juarez, 501-915-0201 (bird boxes, and feeders)
Or bring your order to the meeting
Friday, February 9 or
Thursday, March 8, 10:00 a.m. at Coronado Center.
Or, go to our online store
SEED PICK UP - 2018 Spring Bird Supply Sale
DATES: Friday, March 23, from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. OR
Saturday March 24, from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon.
If you are unable to pick up on these dates, your order can be held.
Contact Wayne Krone (501) 922-0711 or email him email@example.com
PICK UP ADDRESS: 7 Sergio Lane, Hot Springs Village, 71909
Directions: Turn onto Ponce De Leon from DeSoto toward Ponce golf course, make third left from DeSoto onto Sergio Dr. then uphill to third left on Sergio Lane.